Re: GO for March Demo

From: Alan Dechert <alan_at_openvotingconsortium_dot_org>
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 19:01:03 CST

RE: [voting-project] GO for March DemoKurt,

You mean this one?

http://www.verifiedvoting.org/article_text.asp?articleid=1035

And it was the only contest on the ballot?

>From the article
     Lieberman favors voting machines that produce
     "paper receipts," or a printed report of a ballot
     for a voter to review after using the machine.

How about printing the actual ballot?

We have a more specific solution than "voter-verifiable paper trails."

Anyway, your point is good. Maybe we should try to get a statement from one
of them--endorsing the OVC. "Never let this happen again! Support the
OVC!"

Alan D.