Re: Pork barrel critiques

From: Alan Dechert <alan_at_openvotingconsortium_dot_org>
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 12:38:03 CST

David,

I think a lot of the pork barrel charges are due to political grandstanding.
But I wouldn't put studies of frog mating habits in the same category as the
DoD $500 hammer.

Also, keep in mind that while we have a lot of Ph.D s on the project, the
intended audience for the demo is comprised of people with--for the most
part--with much less than a Ph.D going for them.