RE: GO for March Demo

From: Arnold Urken <aurken_at_stevens_dot_edu>
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 10:58:50 CST

Arthur, as part of a demo, your idea is good. But cost, alone, without
knowing what you get for the money, is only part of the story. We should
show that you pay a lot and get something that is not at all adequate.
Perhaps we should get someone like George Foreman to say "I am not going
to pay any of my taxes for this stuff"!

Arnie