Contacting Gnosis Software:
Gnosis Software, Inc.
99 Second Street
Turners Falls, MA 01376-1313
general email - email@example.com
licensing info - firstname.lastname@example.org
technical contact - email@example.com
customer relations - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gnosis Software provides custom designed software and
consulting services to meet your business needs. Here are a few of
the things that we can do for you:
- Analyze your software needs and design a package that will most efficiently
accomplish your goals
- Create the software, including but not limited to
- Computer based training systems and manuals
- Databases to manage information
- Web page design and implementation
- Web based transaction services
- Analyze and correct existing software to establish Y2K compliance
Gnosis Software Features
|User friendly functionality, so that even first-time users can
be up and running right away!
|Human-centric graphical interfaces, which promote ease of use
and make using the software more enjoyable!
|High-quality documentation to assist users in understanding
the software thoroughly!
|Customization for individual business requirements, so that
your software does exactly what you want it to!
Gnosis Software currently has several web-based products under development
for use in the financial services industry. These products, called
the Ariadne Insurance Trianing System, will function to administer
and manage a company's testing and training programs and to determine CE
requirements and track compliance.
If you are a company in the financial services industry, please feel
free to contact Gnosis for information on licensing our testing, training,
and tracking software. As well as our new versions designed around
web-based administration, Gnosis is able to provide, through its development
partnership with Future Measures Incorporated, a range of PC based
products tailored for the insurance and finance industries.
Look at the links section of this page for free-trial and demonstration
versions of our testing, training and tracking products: TMSWeb,
CESearch, CEStatus, and related products and services. Also
under the links is technical documentation of Ariadne, for use by either
our clients or potential clients who wish to integrate Ariadne with their
Technical Development Specializations:
Gnosis Software offers development using a wide variety of tools and system
environments. We are able to make recomendations about appropriate
platform choices for your own systems, or to further customize existing
legacy systems. Further, through our business content division, Gnosis
Consulting, we are able to create custom learning materials in several
specialized areas. Our staff and regular consultants create computer
based training and testing content in insurance, financial services, and
legal education curriculum development.
Not meant as an exhaustive list, but illustrative are some of the technical
environments we have developed with (and also have available for further
development, as appropriate):
OS's and Environments
Types of Systems
- Computer-based training materials
- Testing systems (including to meet regulatory requirements)
- Administrative user tracking
- Back-end web-server tools to aid in-house web development
- Informational hypertext systems in various formats
- Office automations systems
- SOHO database applications
Links to Further Resources:
Follow these links for additional information on Gnosis and its products.
- Ariadne Insurance Training System
- Our reference prototype of our Web-based training systems exists
under the name AITS. AITS will provide a client-neutral working model
of each functional component available, and provides a good starting
point for exploring Gnosis' products in this area.
Ariadne Technical Documentation
- Along with our reference prototype of AITS, a set of reference
documents details the interfaces, object-model, and functional
definitions of each available component. For consideration of
integration of Gnosis' products into existing internal or 3rd party
systems, please examine the documentation in this link.
- Daedalus Online
- A sample client-customized implementation of the AITS products has
been created under the Daedalus name. Much of Daedalus overlaps the
AITS reference implementation, but examples of interface customization
are demonstrated in the modified presentation and navigational features
- Download Area
- Several offline demonstrations and presentations relating to the
AITS/Daedalus system have been created. Please visit the download area
to check on the availability of these items.